Asociación Española de Microinmunoterapia, L’Institut IFMi, Institut Français de Micro-immunothérapie and MEGEMIT – Medizinische Gesellschaft für Mikroimmuntherapie (“the Asociations”), are committed to ensuring the privacy of the visitors and users of the website www.micro-immunotherapy.com and to process their personal data pursuant to all applicable data protection laws and regulations including without limitation the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR).
The Privacy Notice explains how the Asociations collects, uses, shares and retains Personal Data.
What is Personal Data?
Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Data Subject”), such as an address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, data concerning health or geographic location (“Personal Data”).
For the purposes of EU data protection laws, the Data Controller, i.e. the responsible for, and which controls the processing of, your Personal Data are:
Asociación Española de Microinmunoterapia (AEMI) with registered office at Portal de l’Àngel 36, 08002 Barcelona, Spain.
Institut IFMi, Institut Français de Micro-immunothérapie with registered office at 18 rue Georges Clémenceau, 85700 POUZAUGES, France.
MEGEMIT – Medizinische Gesellschaft für Mikroimmuntherapie with registered office at SPACES/Gertrude-Fröhlich-Sandner-Str. 2, Tower 9, 1100 Vienna, Austria.
Personal Data that we process
- Identity Data including full name and username.
- Contact Data including email address, personal and professional mailing address, telephone number, contact languages.
- Professional Data of
- Health professionals including title, profession, medical speciality and license number.
- Device Data including internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform of the user.
- Usage Data including information about how you use the website (cookies).
Purposes and legal basis of the processing activities et storage of your personal data
|Answer to a visitor of the website that contacted us via our website forms.||Legitimate interest of the Asociations||Time required for the purpose of the processing|
|Collection of health professionals’ personal data for the registration in the professional area of the website or to a training activity||Legitimate interest of the Asociations||Time required for the purpose of the processing|
|Collection of personal data to improve our website.||Consent of the website’s visitors||13 months|
Sharing of your Personal Data
Your data can be shared with:
- The Asociations’ employees
- The Asociations’ processors.
the Asociations, like many companies, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain functions related to the business.
Transfers of your Personal Data outside the Economic European Area (EEA).
No personal data transferts will be performed outsite the EEA.
Security of you personal data
The Asociations take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, including measures to protect Personal Data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to Personal Data.
As a data subject, you have the possibility to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right of access: you are entitled to ask us to provide you with all the information held about you.
- Right to rectification: you are entitled to ask us to rectify, in particular by completing or correcting, all or certain information held about you.
- Right to erasure (“right to forgotten”): you are entitled to ask us to remove all information held about you from our systems.
- Right to restriction of processing: you can ask us that some of your data is not processed. They are then said to be locked.
- Right to data portability: you can ask to receive your informations in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit those data to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of Personal Data concerning you.
The application of these righs is not absolute. The requests of the exercise of rights will be always subject to a case-by-case analysis by the data controller.
When the processing of your data is based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at anytime, in a simple manner and without any justification.
If you want to verify, modify or delete your personal data stored by the responsible controllers for the Micro-immunotherapy website, your request can be sent to email@example.com
In your email, clearly state your request and include a copy of your id.
As a data subject, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority in the EU Member State where you reside or work, or in the EU Member State where the alleged violation took place.
You will find the contact details of the different Data Protection Authorities at the following link:
This Privacy Notice is effective as of April 2020.