This introductory training module is exclusively reserved to medical doctors or healthcare professionals.
Tuesday, March 30th 2021, 17:30 – 19:30 h GMT (London time)
- The immune system as a pillar of an integrative approach:
- Why is it important to assess immunity in clinical practice?
- Components and functions of the immune system
- How can micro-immunotherapy regulate and modulate immunity?
- Useful formulas for day-to-day clinical practice
For further information, please contact email@example.com
Presented by: Dr. Franziska Meuschel